Extension & Breaker Bars
|Home » |
1/4 Driver Extension Bar Set, 3-6-9 Inch - 3 Pieces
Drop forged carbon steel and durable chrome plated finish resists corrosion. Spring loaded ball bearing locks on to sockets. Contains 3 piece 1/4 inch drive extensions: 3 inch, 6 inch, 9 inch.
Drive extension bar set
Durable chrome plated finish
Resistant to corrosion
Spring loaded ball bearing locks on to sockets
Constructed of drop forged carbon steel
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 24 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 24 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Useful and good priceAug 14, 2010
Though I usually buy Craftsman tools, for something this simple, these cheap extension bars are great. I'm not a pro, but still give these bars a workout. Hey, they work, what else do you want?
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Tekton does it again!Sep 24, 2012
By S. Bates
1) Nice highly polished Chrome finish
2) No problems fitting onto my ratchet tool and staying on. No wobbles or did not fall out on ground when using upside down or in odd positions.
Nice and snug fit.
3) Appears to be strong, have used only on auto engine of truck and lawn tractor mower deck with no issues.
4) For the price and free shipping, what a deal, Tekton tools I have bought off Amazon have been very good to me. Never had a problem with one yet. I am not sure who makes Tekton or where they come from but they are pretty good quality and for the price a great deal. Major money saver on tools.
5) Would recommend to a friend or family to buy and YES I WOULD BUY MORE FROM TEKTON anytime.
who knew...May 16, 2013
who knew that a mini rachet with extensions would be a MUST HAVE. Try removing a lower and upper oil pan on an Explorer without them, would not be pretty. Yes, these are perfect for jobs in a tight area that are also at a distance.
great priceMay 13, 2013
quality tool with super price.you can never have to many extensions or to much veriety,i would reccomend to friends and family
1 broke allreadyMay 03, 2013
By james perry
1 of them allready broke the 1st time i used it ! do i stutter whats with having to type extra words
See all 24 customer reviews on Amazon.com